I’m starting to wearing clothes for cool weather and surprised myself when I pulled out this blouse:
I’m wearing the blouse above which was made and posted back in Jan 2014 as my ‘muslin’. I filled in the neck a bit to hide my bra straps and added a little ease to the arm. Other wise made no changes but did sew the same pattern twice again and I’m still wearing all 3 versions.
I’ve decided to add it to my blouse list of Patterns that fit. As far as I can tell, the Dolman sleeve will have wrinkles and some bagginess around the underarm. It’s just the nature of fabric draping over body. Thing is, if I traced this pattern today, I would alter it exactly as the one in my stash already. I wouldn’t change it beyond that. This is a comfortable garment to wear and looks reasonably good.
- Loes Hinse Rochelle Top
- Loes Hinse Madagascar Tank
- Burda 1992-05 #116 Raglan Blouse
- Sew and Sew 5803 Knit Raglan top
- Connie Crawford 1204 the woven sloper
- Connie Crawford 5215 the knit sloper
- Connie Crawford 0456 Vest that I use as a woven top
- Connie Crawford 5863 View A and C
- Burda 2011/04 #118 Dolman Top